Sunday, March 20, 2011

B. Shower #1

Lately, I have been a terrible blogger. I just don't have much to report. But, today Jana had bridal shower #1.

It took me one million years to get to Farmington. Ok, probably closer to an hour and a half, but still. FOREVER. I did listen to Glee the whole way up though, and by listen, I mean I belted every song I know. I also noticed that I never know the right lyrics to songs.

The real words were: The dog days are over, the dog days are done.

I sang: The dark days are over, the dark days are gone.

Not the same ... but that's fine.

Anyway after I got to Farmington (where there are actually farms), I ate as many brownies and cookies as I could, and I watched Jana open some presents! I also got to see Raiven! That girl is so funny, and if she's reading this, she and Carson need to move to Provo. Seriously. Right now.

Bad picture, but we were having fun.

There was good conversation to be had.

Shannon had a GREAT time.

Cute, cute girls.


Overall, it was a good time. And those brownies = heaven.

Oh, and if you receive one of these in the mail:


I will see you Friday for b. shower #2.

3 comments:

Camille said...

k seriously? that last picture=CUTEST invite ever! just know that i will be stealing that. i feel like if i can be honest about my thievery, then it's ok.

Lauren Hall said...

I wish I was invited :(

Shannon said...

i like the pictures of that one attractive girl.