Monday, July 19, 2010

Ward Partay.

So Auds just posted these pictures on FB, so I thought I'd give them their own little post. Last Monday we went with my ward to Deer Creek Reservoir for a fun little boating trip. Lori, Emily, Audrey, and I made it just in time to hop on a little boat and learn how to wake skate. (Poor Kayla couldn't come, concussions ruin everything.) Here is photographic evidence that I actually got up on the board.


Auds and I

I was the flag girl.

Lori and I

Emily's a professional.

Oh Auds.

She was so focused.

The water was really cold.

Noob.

Even bigger Noob.

It was a really fun trip. So fun, I think I need a boat.


2 comments:

Audrey said...

hahahahah this post made me literally laugh out loud. "noob. even bigger noob," hahaaha oh caits, come back soon.

miss chaz. said...

WHOO HOO!!!! Looks like fun!:) super sweet pics.

and your family vacay below sounds like a dream. i bet you guys had a blast!