Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Vacation.




I flew in to this heavenly place Saturday afternoon, and promptly had a late lunch at Ruby's Diner. Since them we have spent plenty of time at the pool and eating delicious food. Last night Ally and I watched "Sunny with a Chance," on the Disney Channel and we both have a new love for Demi Lovato and whoever plays Chad Dylan Cooper. Today we're driving up to The Grove in L.A., so we can visit the American Girl store. Newport is every bit as fun and laid-back as I remember it. I can't believe I haven't been in so long. I am bummed Emily couldn't be here(stupid CNLV) and that Hailey has to go to girls camp. I hope they're having fun sweating in Las Vegas ... I'm sure the A.C. will be fixed soon.

1 comment:

Kata said...

Good to catch up with your life! So fun! Just got home from Girls camp. Loved seeing your sistas. They are so darling! I got to put 79000 briads in the masses of Hailey's hair and mess around with em. She got sick. But it was a great time. Just 2 days there for me. A great dose of grills camp....