Sunday, May 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home.

Audrey and I didn't sleep. We packed and packed and packed. At 5:30am we hopped into a taxi and were off to the airport. It had to have been comical, watching the two of us try to fit all of our suitcases into one taxi. Anyway, once at terminal 5 Auds and I parted ways and I went to wait for a few hours. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I am so good at waiting.....seriously. I did get a little bored, and the video is a product of that boredom. Once in line to check my suitcases I realized the little baby one was overweight, so I basically had to repack at the desk, embarrassing. I made it through security alright, bought a neck pillow, ate lunch at Giraffe one last time, and then found Anna and Carolyn. We boarded the airplane, flew 10 hours and 45 minutes and landed safely in Las Vegas. The food was horrendous, but I got to watch so many movies! Anna's cute parents had a sign that said, "Welcome Volcano Survivors!" It was weird and wonderful to be back and to see Dad and Mom, and give the little girls their souvenirs. It feels like I never even went, but then I'll get a text from Audrey or Emma and remember that I really did live in London, I really did take all of these pictures, and I really did meet these great girls. London was good to me, I loved it. God Save the Queen.




No comments: