Sunday, May 2, 2010

Days 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, & 100


Friday. I thought it was my last day in London, it was actually the day I found out about a crazy ash cloud and my cancelled flight. I also got to see Abbey Road, write my name on the wall, and eat at Planet Hollywood(we missed America.)

The rest of the days are kind of a jumble. I saw Mama Mia, ate at T.G.I. Friday's, saw Dear John(terrible movie), got a pedicure, bought a new flight, bought a new suitcase, watched Romeo & Juliet, made a sofa out of some mattresses, ate a pint of Ben & Jerrys, was told I own a "classy" bracelet, ate a Ben's cookie, was accosted by 100 pigeons in Covent Garden, and said goodbye to London. There aren't a lot of pictures because it felt like my trip was over. I also don't know what I would have taken pictures of...

I wasn't supposed to spend 100 days in London, but how cool is it that it worked out that way?




No comments: