Monday, April 19, 2010

84, 85, 86, 87, & 88


Monday- Class

Tuesday- Everyone went to the Temple, but I didn't have my paper, so I stayed home to study. Boring.

Wednesday- We went to visit Parliament! As nerdy as it may sound, I love Parliament. I loved learning about it, I loved our tour guide, I loved it all. It reminded me how much I love political science. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Bummer. We also saw the Jewel Tower, shopped for shoes, and picked up some souvenirs.

Thursday- More class, more souvenirs.

Friday- Greenwich! We took a boat tour to Greenwich and it was fantastic! The weather was beautiful, we saw some wonderful things, and I found these great boots at an outside market. I also ate one last time at Borough Market, and saw the worst movie ever created. Oh, and it was Calvin's birthday. Happy Birthday Calvin.


Boat Cruise!




Greenwich



Welcome to my home.





Yes, I straddled the line, and yes, I was in two different hemispheres at the same time.





I'm going to own a flower shop that looks like this one day.

Borough Market!

No comments: