Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 56

Saturday! Saturday is always a good day, even if you have class. After class we walked through Hyde Park to the Orangery at Kensington Palace. Usually people drink tea there, but I had lemonade. I just can't hop on this tea bandwagon. The Orangery was adorable. I felt so fancy! Inside was all white, there were enormous windows, and very high ceilings. Even better, was the fact that it was sunny! So, so sunny! In the center of each of the little tables was a little orange tree, and I had the Orangery cake, which is both famous and delicious. The park was beautiful and it seemed like everyone was out and about with their scooters, soccer balls, and puppies. Speaking of puppies, the dogs in London are so well-behaved. They're almost never on a leash, and they carry their own toys... it's so cute. Plus, they all wear jackets. After tea we went to pick up some candy at Cool Brittania, and then it was on to Madame Tussaud's! We basically got to hang out with celebrities. It was so fun! After the wonderfully fabulous wax museum we ate at Tortilla, the best mexican place in London. Saturday was just a really great day. I would even go so far as to say that it was a perfect day...minus class.

At the Orangery!

Audrey and I.

A miniature orange tree.

In front of Kensington Gardens.

In front of the Orangery.



I was telling Shakespeare how much I enjoyed King Lear.

Chinese President.

Justin Timeberlake. Yeah, we're dating.

Such a funny guy!

He loves me.

Hanging out with Will Smith.

I love Zac Efron.

Jim and I did an act together.

Audrey Hepburn! (Macy told me I looked like Audrey Hepburn. It basically made my existence. Thanks for boosting my self-esteem Macy, you're the greatest!)

1 comment:

Google said...

um hi your hair is looking GORGEOUS!!! I also love your dress.