Monday, December 6, 2010

Me and a family member + some ramblings.


Can I just say that I am ready for this 30 day nonsense to be over. I don't like feeling obligated to post pictures. But, here we are:



I think this picture is hilarious. Mostly because Hailey and Emily look like they've been photoshopped in. They also look like that little fox from Dora the Explorer. Swiper, no swiping!

It's almost time for finals. If fact, my first final is tomorrow. I'm glad the semester is over, I need a vacation.


I miss the sun.


I'm obsessed with that snake game on Facebook. Literally, obsessed. I have to give myself time limits, or I will play it all day. Why is it so fun?


I can't find anything that I want for Christmas. Weird, right?


And to wrap it up, the greatest Christmas song ever:

2 comments:

Hailey said...

i'm addicted to that game too..

Unknown said...

I like that you like Mannheim Steamroller.