Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 66

Yeah finally, almost a week later, I am finishing Paris. My days in London are numbered and there is still so much to do. Anyway, back to Paris. We woke up Thursday, checked out of our hotel, and hopped on a train to EuroDisney! I don't think a group of 6 year olds could have been more excited than we were. Disneyland is magic, there's no other way to explain it. Even on a different continent, it still feels like Disneyland. We got to ride absolutely everything that we wanted to, and didn't have to wait longer than 20 minutes. It was just pure happiness. We ate hot dogs, ice cream, candy tape, you name it, we ate it. I've decided to drop out of college and work at Disneyland as Snow White. Perfect, right? After our day of bliss we met up with the rest of our group at the train station and rode the Eurostar home. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I just couldn't fall asleep and there was no one awake to bother. I can fall asleep on the coach like a a champ, but trains are a different story. I really, really enjoyed Paris, but I was so happy to get back to London. It's funny how much like home London feels, I could live here forever...but maybe not with 35 girls.

Disneyland!



Good 'ole American hot dogs.

Now we now where Roger got his hat.

Space Mountain!

Tower of Terror!

No comments: