Saturday, January 12, 2008

i am officially a cougar.

I'M GOING TO BYU!!! wednesday night i received an email from good 'ol ces admissions. and then i proceeded to have a heart attack and i am embarasseed to admit that it took me about 5 whole minutes to work up the nerve to press the little yellow arrow but i did and it said admitted and now i am very happy. i mean it is such a relief to be accepted. ever since i was old enough to know know what college was i've wanted to go to byu. i went to football games, listened to mom and dad tell stories, visited the campus, and eventually watched some of my friends go there so right now i am so happy that i could explode because i get to go to byu.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOOO excited for you! It's gonna be awesome! Isn't it a HUGE stress relief?!

Kim said...

Like I already told Jana, I already knew u were in. You could've just asked me a month ago and then you wouldn't have had to go through that horrible 5 minutes. Congratulations!!!!

Nicole said...

YES!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO AWESOME! YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

jamieBEE said...

Congrats!!! BYU freshman year holds a special place in my heart! You will have a BLASSSST!!!!!!!

Jana said...

BEEEEE WHYYYYY POOOOOP YESSSSSS!
WE ARE GOING TO BE COUGARS.
i am excited if you cant tell.
in fact at this very moment, my stomach is doing somersaults.

Missy said...

YAY Caitlin, I am so excited for you!! GOOD JOB!

Kata said...

YEEEAAAHHH!! wondrous!