Monday, August 5, 2013

Newport Beach, CA | 2013

We went Newport about a million weeks ago, but I am just now getting around to telling you about it. I wish I could say I've been really busy doing important things, but I'm actually just trying really hard to be tan.

Anyway, Mom, Dad, Ally, and I stayed in Newport for a week, and had a grand ole' time. We pretended to exercise, ate avocado omelets, I spilled on myself at Ruby's pretty regularly, and we just had fun. It had been a few years since I had been able to go to NB with the fam, so this year was extra fun for me. 




Here we are at Yard House eating really good food. 


Ally had the best time at the Angels game.


It actually smelled really bad over by our seats, and the Angels didn't win.


These guys still look cute though.


Sunday, we went to church across the street from this pretty place.




 Part of the fam after church.


And right before we left we got to see Whitney, Cardon, and Harper(she's so sassy, I love it!)

Hopefully next year I'll still be unemployed so I can continue to mooch of my parents and their super fun vacations. *fingers crossed*

No comments: