Monday, April 29, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth | 2013 Edition

I continued my month long vacation from reality at the Happiest Place on Earth! We missed Hailey the whole time we were there, but geez Disneyland is fun. Like normal, I ate my way through both parks. Those pretzels and dole whips are too good. Do you know what is not good? Radiator Springs Racers. Two hours and twenty minutes of my life I will never get back. These pictures are good though.



Making the pilgrimage from the hotel to the park. 




 We had no idea what kind of hell we were in for. 


Yes, I am wearing Mickey Mouse ears and a Mickey Mouse shirt. I like themed outfits, ok?


They're too much. 


We didn't want the ice cream he was selling, but he wanted in on our picture.


And then the ride broke down. 




Sisters!


They're literally riding a giant tire. 


Long lines = photo shoots.


Cutest Mom award.


The single greatest thing Disneyland has to offer: Dole Whip Floats.


Emily was made an honorary citizen, she doesn't get to vote though.


See? Photo Shoots.


Mom really bonded with these goats.


This goat put itself in the corner. 


Cate Stolworthy, animal photographer. 


Camping out for the parade. I'm a sucker. A sucker that loves the Disneyland Parade. 











Anyone want to go to Disneyland? Again? Right now? I'll come. 




No comments: