Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hi there, hello.

In case you thought any harm or ill will fell upon me New Year's Eve, be comforted that is not the case. I have not blogged because I have been very busy being a lazy bum, that is, until I start my new job!

Rewind.

I had a fabulous New Year's Eve evening with Katie and Alana(good luck Miss NV!) And, I had the great pleasure of being so tall I could see over the heads of most, if not all, of the people dancing. 

After exhausting my parent's hospitality, and watching the entire first season of Downton Abbey(WATCH IT NOW), Katie and I returned to a real treat: a snowless Provo.

But here's the exciting part:

I'm not taking classes this semester! Isn't it wonderful? I'm a beauty school drop out! 

Just kidding. I deferred for a semester because starting next Thursday I'll be a communications coordinator for the Utah House of Representatives! I'm so excited I literally wish I could start tomorrow. It may or may not be the greatest job on earth. 

Why, you ask?
Oh because I get to wear suit pants. And I have a badge. Also, free fountain drinks. My own office is thrown somewhere in there too. But really because I get to go to meetings in this beautiful building:





Just walking inside makes you feel more important. 

If you use Twitter and you want to know what we're up to, follow @UtahReps. (I'll be the one tweeting, what what.)

PS- Did I mention suit pants?

No comments: