Sunday, September 11, 2011

Camping.

Every once in a while it will feel like Provo is trying to strangle me, which is usually when I throw my toothbrush in the car and flee to Las Vegas. This time I fled to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Exotic, right? So exotic I'm probably going to have my destination wedding there.

We had a lovely time and I would just like to state that yes, we were actually camping(I slept outside in a sleeping bag) and yes, I have one million bug bites. The hot springs were pretty fantastic, much nicer than the ghetto ones you have to hike to. And I'm pretty sure their healing minerals have granted me immortality ... or at least soft feet.

It was a fun trip, I feel like I can breathe again, and I'm sure the smell of campfire smoke will wash out of my hair at some point.

Oh and I took maybe 5 pictures as we were packing up to go home. My bad.

The chair that goes anywhere.

We dress in matching outfits every Friday.

The car was really full.

Really, really full.

Yay Whitney!

No comments: