Monday, September 27, 2010

2o.

Wednesday I turn 2o, hooray! Saturday Katie, Monica, and I combined our birthday celebrations and had a little picnic in the park.







We had lots of tasty treats and



fun decorations.(I flashed Monica 9 times.)



We are so weird/hilarious.



Birthday girls + Sidney + Auds



The candles were crazy.



I am never any help when it comes to these things.



Favorite picture of the afternoon.



Auds and I.



Remember when were babies?



Most awkward picture of the day.



Did we have a good time?



Yes, we had a very good time.




1 comment:

Kayla said...

Cait!!!
blogs/events like this make me sooo sad Im missing out on everything in your life.
You looked fabulous, as did katie and monica.
Your treats looked delicious (did katie make them all? haha jk)
I miss you, happy birthday!