Sunday, February 14, 2010

29, 30, 31, & 32

Crazy, crazy week. Ok, Day 29 was a Sunday and church was fantastic as always. These little kids just get cuter and cuter. I love them so much! Sundays are just so laid-back and great. We do a little homework, we nap, we eat dessert, it's great.

Monday we spent all day in the centre doing homework, but we did eventually leave to see Phantom of the Opera! It was amazing! I want to be Christine so bad. And, thanks to all the organ solos, my obnoxious coughing wasn't as noticeable. I also got to meet Jenny's cute Dad! He took us to get italian food!

All the ladies at Phantom.

Tuesday we went on a day trip to Windsor Castle! First we stopped by the place where the Magna Carta was signed and it was really exciting...ok, not really. But, it is really important, which makes it cool. After that we traveled to the castle and took an audio tour. I just love audio tours so very much. They are so useful, and I can just take my time. I love Dover Castle, and Calvin promised that someday I can live there. Calvin, Katie, and I found ourselves at McDonalds eating hamburgers and drinking coke later. Shopping followed and then our last stop was a little chapel and graveyard called Stokes Poges. It was beautiful and the gardens were fantastic. By the end though, I was freezing! We had a nice trip back, and I don't know what it is, but I just love riding on the coach so much. I get to listen to music, look out the window, and Emma is just the best travel companion.

Mormon churches should have pews like this...that way they can trap the little kids in.

That building behind us, it's just my house...no big deal.

Windsor Castle.

View from Windsor Castle.

St. George's.

Audrey and I.

Katie and I found some boyfriends at McDonalds.

The Magna Carta is so exciting!!

JFK Forever.

Black Leather baby.

Wednesday was class, packing, and travel preparation. We left for the airport at 10pm and ended up having to spend the night at the airport. It was not a pleasant experience. There are creepy people at the airport at 4 in the morning. But, we got on our plane and we got to Rome just fine and there will be much more of the fabulous Roma tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jana said...

where is fabulous roma?